Herbal Ginkgo Tea
Ginkgo Tea (Ginkgo biloba) is also known as Maidenhair and has been traced back nearly 300 million years - making it the oldest surviving tree species on earth.
The Chinese have used this herb since before recorded history, but much progress has been made by German scientists in unlocking the full potential of this herb and the reasons behind why it works so well.
There are too many benefits to list here but a few are healing properties, treatment of depression and anxiety, Alzheimer's and mental function and impotency.
We have options below for both Australian Grown and China Grown
Health Benefits of Ginkgo
An age old herb with some amazing properties...
- Great general healing properties
- Improves mental function
- Place the leaves into a bowl.
- Pour the hot water over the leaves.
- Steep for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Strain and pour into the teacup.
Over 3 cups a day is not recommended.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.