Rama Tulsi Ginger tea is a traditional Indian blend that combines the sweet and zesty for a very interesting mix that is slightly reminiscent of the Chai teas they are famous for. Some will add Cardamom Leaves or honey to add a bit more depth of flavour too!
The Tulsi plant has been an important part of Ayurveda for thousands of years, with some surprisingly good benefits (more on this here and here) and with this blend being one of the common and well loved variations of Tulsi within India.
Please note that we don't add any sugar to this blend.
- Tulsi Ginger tea traditional brewing method is adding around 10g per 500ml of water and boiling for 10 minutes.
- During this time, feel free to add Honey and/or Cardamon Leaves too.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon if desired.
Otherwise, steep 3g (a teaspoon) within your cup of boiling water for 3 minutes.
No known side effects at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.