Ceylon Cinnamon Tea
Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) is different to the type of Cinnamon you may be used to, and is sometimes called 'True Cinnamon'.
Cassia Cinnamon, which is commonly the type found in supermarkets or latte etc is normally described as stronger and hotter than Ceylon. Ceylon, if never tried before, can be a new cinnamon experience that many will refer to as having lighter, brighter, citrus tones.
There's a reason Cinnamon has long been used since ancient times across the globe - it has numerous and strong health benefits. One German study shows that Cinnamon completely suppresses the cause of most UTI. Other uses are helping common colds, arthritis, digestion, and has strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Studies have also shown that Cinnamon can help those with diabetes to use less insulin due by allowing them to metabolise sugar better and also lowers blood pressure.
The top three benefits of Cinnamon Tea are...
- Protection against Urinary Tract Infections
- Used to ease digestion problems
- Strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.