Along with our plain Siberian Chaga Mushroom Tea, we now offer Raspberry Chaga as part of our expanding range of Chaga related teas due to its growing popularity within Australia. An exclusive blend only available at Tea Life Australia!
Note that this blend is made from 95% Chaga so still contains the full benefit and is not offset by other ingredients.
All of our Chaga Mushroom is genuine and wildcrafted in the harshly cold climates of Russia Siberia, hand picked from the birch wood tree - we're very proud to offer top quality Chaga at a reasonable price.
This particular Raspberry blend adds a little sweetness and taste to liven things up abit for our regular Chaga drinkers.
For more reading on Chaga Mushroom, please see our article here.
Wildcrafted in Russia Siberia
Chaga Mushroom Benefits
Nutrient Dense Superfood containing -
- B-complex vitamins
- Vitamin D
- Amino acids
Can lower cholesterol
May lower blood pressure
Supports the immune system
Can reduce side effects of other treatments
How To Prepare Chaga Mushroom
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes with the cup covered.
None at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.