Organic Clove Tea
With a sweet and sharp flavour, clove is one of the stronger tasting herbal teas that come from the evergreen clove tree. A commonly used ingredient in many Chinese and Ayurveda medicines, the range of benefits of this herb are mainly focused around it's anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, much like Cinnamon - with some saying the taste is rather similar in terms of the immediate impact on the senses.
If your bad breath is caused by bacteria, this may be the herb for you. Digestion issues? This herb will help you produce the types of enzymes needed within the intestines needed for smooth sailing, not to mention the anti-inflammatory properties adding further stomach related protection against infection.
For more information on Clove Tea please see our article here.
From organic Australian suppliers
Clove Tea Benefits
With a sharp aroma, this herbal tea is good for...
- Toothaches and bad breath
- Joint pain
- Respiratory conditions
- Bring one cup of water per cup of tea to a boil. Leave the pot over the heat source, but turn it off.
- Let the mixture steep for 10 minutes for a weaker-flavored brew and up to 20 minutes for a strongly-flavored brew.
- Pour the tea through a mesh strainer to filter out the cloves. Dispose of the solids in the strainer, and the clove tea is ready to be served.
People with liver or kidney disorders who have had seizures should not consume cloves.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.