Dong Quai Tea
Sometimes called 'female Ginseng', Dong Quai Root is an old herb that has been in use throughout Asia for over 2000 years. A reduction in menopausal symptoms have been continuously reported by many that use this herb and has been sourced from reputable organic suppliers in China. This herb is quite the same as 'Angelica root', yet has a different look due to the country of origin.
Other uses for this tea over time have been pain reduction, psoriasis and relaxing the muscles of the uterus.
Dong Quai Benefits
An old herb that has been used for over 200 years...
- Can help aid menopausal symptoms
Dong Quai Australia Brewing Tips
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water. This is a heavy tea.
- Steep for 4-5 minutes.
It is recommended to drink a maximum of 1 cup a day for a period of one month and not for children or to be used during pregnancy. Individuals with cancer should also avoid this herb.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.