The moment people open a packet of this French Earl Grey tea for the first time they're often blown away by the complexity of the exquisite smell emanating from the package. Introducing our semi famous French Earl Grey that one reviewer has stated is 'fit for a Queen'!
The saying goes 'must be seen to be believed' but in this case it's 'must be smelled to be believed'. This tea is responsible for converting many regular Earl Grey tea lovers in to French Earl Grey tea lovers.
- Rose Petals
- Premium Black tea
- Blue Mallow Flowers
- Oil of Bergamot
- Around a heaped teaspoon is perfect. Best left to steep with a strainer for 3-4 minutes.
- Milk is recommended, but not mandatory! It still tastes great without, and not too strong.
- Honey (recommended) or sugar is optional. You should be able to reuse this tea up to 2 and maybe 3 times per batch.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.