Pu'er is made from a larged leaf plant named Camellia Sinensis and with this Wild Pu'er variety made from small compressed chunks that are designed for both easier brewing yet still maintaining much of the quality of the classic 'brick' style of pu'er which is made up of a very large compressed batch.
Natural fermentation occurs within the Pu'er leaves as compression takes place over 50 days, which in time darkens the colour and provides a dark rich flavour.
A high quality large leafed variety of Pu'er tea that comes direct from our Yunnan region farms, famed for their ability to produce quality Pu'er teas.
- Bring water to a very near boil.
- Only one decent sized piece is needed per cup!
- Steeping time can be 1 to 3 minutes, but please experiment to find your preference.
- You should be able to gain 2-4 infusions per chunk of this Pu'er, with steeping times increasing by 1 minute for each infusion.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.