Organic Apple Garden Fruit Tree
We've aptly named this tea Apple 'Garden' because it not only contains fruit, but has a generous helping of vegetables too! An extremely enticing experimental blend containing Apple bits, Strawberry Slices, Beetroot Bits, Carrot Bits, Elderberries, Pineapple, and Papaya Bits that we're proud to present to you at Tea Life.
No Added Sugar and Preservative Free.
From organic Australian suppliers.
- Only 5 grams is enough to steep overnight in 1 litre of water (10g for double flavour).
- For best results, use boiling hot water first and then leave overnight in the fridge. With just a 40g bag, this will be enough for around 10 litres of iced tea. Easy!
- This tea steeps rather fast and will become strong quickly.
- Bring water to boil and steep for one to two minutes.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.