When people ask how this tea tastes, all I can really say is 'Christmas'. Containing Sweet Black Tea, Cloves, Hibiscus, Cinnamon and Safflower Blossoms - this festive tea captures the scent of Christmas and would be a welcome addition to any gathering.
No added sugar and using all natural ingredients, this tea is also suitable chilled on a hot summers day.
From organic Australian suppliers.
- Only 5 grams is enough to steep overnight in 1 litre of water.
- For best results, use boiling hot water first and then leave overnight in the fridge.
- With just a 40g bag, this will be enough for around 10 litres of iced tea. Easy!
This tea steeps rather fast and will become strong quickly. Bring water to boil and steep for one to two minutes.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.