Our leaf and root mix of Echinacea is the younger brother of our powerful root tea found here. Although not as potent, it still possesses the same health qualities as the root but in a more leafy form that most tea drinkers would be more accustomed to.
We recommend drinking this tea around the cold and flu season and/or the first signs of feeling run down and vulnerable. As a main component of many cold and flu medicines, this proven herb is a way to go straight to the natural Australian grown source.
From organic Australian suppliers
Benefits of Echinacea Leaf
The leaf part of this herb is well known to be good at...
- Fighting colds and flu
- Anti-inflammatory properties and promoting new tissue growth
- Bring water to boil
- Steep for 3-4 minutes
- The leaves can be re-used 2-3 times
In some rare cases, can cause headaches in some individuals.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.