'Dalgety Square' is one of the oldest Wool Stores, which once dominated the working lives and the ridgeline of Pyrmont and Ultimo. In 1885 it was built as a bale-handling facility, in 1919 the Farmers and Graziers Co-Op took it over. Farmers and Graziers amalgamated with Dalgety in 1982/3 and continued to use the Ultimo woolshed until 1991.

Within the landmark wool store conversion, this huge light filled self-contained workspace over 3 floors on the street level with tree canopy outlook is now ready to occupy.

Newsletter

A short sentence describing what someone will receive by subscribing