Aloe Vera Leaf Tea
Aloe Vera Leaf (Aloe Barbadensis) Tea is the leaf portion of the plant which has properties ranging from skin health to digestion. For more information on this superfood, please see our article here.
Popular in China for the above qualities. One of natures naturally well known home remedies. Please be mindful that while undried aloe is fairly mild in taste, the dried leaves are fairly strong and with a bitter taste!
From Pesticide Free Suppliers
Aloe Vera Tea Benefits
Aloe Vera Leaf Tea is traditionally used for...
- Skin health
How To Make Aloe Vera Tea
- Add around 4 leaves to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
Not to be taken if pregnant
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.