What others say about this tea...
Buchu Leaf Tea
Buchu Leaf Tea (Barosma betulina) is hard to find in Australia but is native to South Africa and used as a bit of cure-all for a range of illness such as common cold, anti ageing, UTI, infections, STD, bladder and prostate problems.
Recent studies performed actually back up some of these claims, but due to the powerful nature of the leaf not too much should be consumed at once or for too long.
Half a gram is recommended per standard cup size. Steep for 5 to 10 mins.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If have liver, kidney or other medical issues please consult doctor prior to use.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.