Buddhas Tears Royal Grade Tea
Welcome to our royal grade Buddhas Tears, scented additional times and with a higher grade leaf! This is currently the highest quality version of Buddhas Tears without going into variations such as Dragon Pearl White Jasmine and is on par with Jasmine Jade.
Buddhas Tears (Jasmine Pearls, Dragon Pearls) is known as a premium tea that gives off the most exquisite jasmine aromas. Watch the balls uncurl over time, with only around 5 needed for the full effect.
What's our secret with our Buddhas Tears and why does it hold its scent so well? We don't carry a large amount of stock of this one, so the time between harvest and getting to you is drastically reduced. We may only hold around 3 months worth of stock at one time.
Organically Grown China - Fujian
- Add around 4-5 balls to strainer in hot water, or directly into cup.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes with the cup covered. Balls will uncurl over time!
- The strength is directly related to the length that they're left in hot water. It can be quite strong, so be careful not to leave them in there too long. Reuse up to three times.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.