Buddhas Tears Tea
What's our secret with our Buddhas Tears and why does it hold its scent so well? We don't carry a large amount of stock of this one, so the time between harvest and getting to you is drastically reduced. We may only hold around 3 months worth of stock at one time.
Looking for something even higher quality? Check out our exclusive Jasmine Jade Tea!
Pesticide free grown in China
- Add around 4-5 balls to strainer in hot water, or directly into cup.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes with the cup covered. Balls will uncurl over time!
- The strength is directly related to the length that they're left in hot water. It can be quite strong, so be careful not to leave them in there too long. Reuse up to three times.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.