Herbal Royal Puer Tea
A dark red brew seeps into the water as a malty wood aroma escapes your cup. This is an excellent Pu'er variation that goes by the name of 'Royal Pu'er' also known as Gong Ting Pu'er.
From our high quality farms in the Yunnan provinces, fermented for 45 days and an ideal daily tea that is easy to drink and is well loved around all parts of Asia.
This tea also has a low theine content which indirectly translates to a lower caffeine content and is therefore an ideal tea for people that may have a sensitivity to too much caffeine!
- Bring water to a near boil of 85C.
- One teaspoon is recommended per cup.
- Steeping time can be 1 to 3 minutes, but please experiment to find your preference.
- You should be able to gain 2-4 infusions, with steeping times increasing by 1 minute for each infusion.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.