It's slightly spicy, it's slightly citrusy, and it's 100% yummy. Generous helpings of orange peel and cinnamon that will start to warm and satisfy before even the first sip as the scent starts to waft.
If you liked the cinnamon taste of our Christmas Time tea, give this one a go as they're distant tea cousins!
We can't recommend this warming tea enough for rainy days with a good book.
From organic Australian suppliers.
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3 minutes with the cup covered.
No known side effects at this time. This tea contains caffeine.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.