What others say about this tea...
Pu'er Wild Tea
Puer Tea Broken Cakes
Pu'er is made from a larged leaf plant named Camellia Sinensis and with this Wild Pu'er variety made from small compressed chunks that are designed for both easier brewing yet still maintaining much of the quality of the classic 'brick' style of pu'er which is made up of a very large compressed batch.
Natural fermentation occurs within the Pu'er leaves as compression takes place over 50 days, which in time darkens the colour and provides a dark rich flavour.
A high quality large leafed variety of Pu'er tea that comes direct from our Yunnan region farms, famed for their ability to produce quality Pu'er teas.
- Bring water to a very near boil.
- Only one decent sized piece is needed per cup!
- Steeping time can be 1 to 3 minutes, but please experiment to find your preference.
- You should be able to gain 2-4 infusions per chunk of this Pu'er, with steeping times increasing by 1 minute for each infusion.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.