What others say about this tea...
Pu'er 2009 Menghai Mountain Ripe Tea
An old tree garden in MengHai, XiShuangBanNa, YunNan (see images!) produces some of the highest quality Pu'er known to China.
Classified as vintage grade, these mountains have a strong reputation for producing tea with tender needles from a high mountain area to get a clean, light sweet, smooth and unique Pu'er taste.
2009 refers to the production date and much like Wine, Pu'er becomes more prized with age due to the fermentation process.
Organically Grown China
Bring water to near boil, 90 degrees. For first infusions, 20 seconds. Steeping too long on first infusion will produce a bitter flavour. For further infusions, increase each time by around 30 seconds up to 2-3 minutes.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.