Organic Sarsaparilla Tea
There's a few types of Sarsaparilla around, but we've chosen to bring in Indian Sarsaparilla (hemidesmus indicus) due to its long and proven history of medicinal properties.
This Sarsaparilla Root has a slightly earthy smell at first, but then seconds after will leave a fairly strong sweet scent, which I find quite interesting and unique to this root.
Used mainly for rheumatism, scrofula, skin diseases and thrush - with one important note being that the traditional way to infuse this is 40g to 400ml water, left to steep one hour and then consumed within 24 hours.
A unique root with a long history of medicinal use that has a wonderfully interesting and sweet taste.
Organically grown in India
A sweet root herb that is known to be taken for...
- Skin health
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes with the cup covered.
Please note traditional brewing is within the description
None at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.