Most need no introduction to Earl Gray Tea, being one of the most popular teas in the world. Our variant is premium quality - you'll be able to tell the difference from the fragrance alone!
Playing a behind the scenes role as the base ingredient for our other earl grey ranges for some time now, we've recently opened this up for sale as a standalone due to recent greater stock availability.
This Earl Grey Tea is of one of the highest possible grades and created with care and love with large leaves and quality bergamot.
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3 minutes with the cup covered.
- Serve with or without milk/honey.
No known side effects at this time. This tea contains caffeine.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.