Organic White Peony Tea
White Tea (Camellia sinensis) comes from the same leaves as green tea, but are harvested at a younger age. Considered more rare, this tea is more difficult to harvest than green tea as it must be hand picked at just the right time during early spring. White tea is steamed rapidly and then dried.
White tea contains very high levels of anti-oxidants and has a unique, gentle and almost sweet taste. Organic and like all of our teas - of premium quality. Unfortunately this tea is not grown within Australia, but has been sourced from reputable pesticide free fields in China.
- Either a) Bring the water to boil then let it cool for about 5 minutes or b) bring your water to simmering near boil.
- About 2 teaspoons of leaves should be used per cup.
- White tea can withstand longer steep times than usual. If it's your first time, try 3 minutes first and then experiment with up to 10 minutes. Milk and sugar/honey isn't recommended for white tea.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.