Best tea for sore throat and Cold
A great little traditional cold and throat remedy tea that contains most organic herbs you'll be wanting to help get you back onto the path of wellness as soon as possible. Non-drowsy, safe, natural and effective.
Liquorice Root - Provides protective lining, and helps with inflammation.
Slippery Elm Bark - A tried and true germ killing ingredient that soothes irritation and swelling.
Marshmallow Root - Great for dry coughs and the pain and swelling of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
Yarrow - A good immune booster.
Peppermint - While helping to reduce congestion with Menthol, Peppermint can also just naturally perk you up a bit and help release you from the low energy daze often associated with colds.
Recommended 2-3 times a day. Can be re-used one time.
We advise using our tea bags with this blend, as the slippery elm can make steeping and stirring more difficult.
A Tea Life blend exclusive.
- Helps reduce the severity and duration of sore throats and colds
- Can assist with congestion
- Add one teaspoon to cup of boiling hot water
- Steep for 2 minutes
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.