Organic Angelica Tea
Sometimes referred to by the Chinese as 'Female Ginseng' and known scientifically as 'Angelica archangelica', this herb is used to treat a whole range of problems such as PMS, menopause, and cramps for over 5000 years. Also used as an aphrodisiac in some cultures.
Due to the powerful nature of this herb, we don't recommend taking it during pregnancy, menstruation, or when taking blood thinning medicines.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Angelica Tea Benefits
A versatile herb, having been used for various remedies throughout history.
- Period related cramps
- Studies indicate that this herb can also help constipation, migraines, pain and liver disorders
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water. This is a heavy tea.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
No known side effects at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.