Bamboo Leaf Tea Australia
The star of the show in Bamboo Leaf Tea (Bambusoideae) is silica, and with Bamboo Leaf being one of the most popular forms of consumption of silica due to the absence of complications that may be found in other foods.
The list of reported benefits of Silica include nail and hair growth, bone density, the prevention of the absorption of aluminium into our bodies, and is also a building block of collagen. Decreased levels of silica in the body will then naturally decrease the ability of collagen to provide clear, healthy and tight skin.
Horsetail Leaf Tea is also another popular way to get silica into our system and contains around 7% silica. However Bamboo Leaf would be the much better choice as it contains a whopping 70%! Learn more about Bamboo Leaf here.
Pesticide Free - China
Bamboo Leaf Tea Health Benefits
An interesting leaf that is the only one to contain 70% silica!
- Skin health
- Bone density
- Can help reduce aluminium levels in the body
How to Make Bamboo Leaf Tea
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes with the cup covered.
None at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.