Organic Basil Tea
Basil (Ocimum sanctum) is also known as the Tulsi herb. Known firstly as an anti-depressant, this herb speaks to the adrenal cortex, which in turn prompts the body to regulate the hormones that are responsible for taking care of stress. An interesting herb that has some unique uses, such as overcoming jet lag and improving memory.
Other commonly used applications for Basil tea are skin infections, fevers, intestinal parasites, and diarrhea.
Being an anti-inflammatory, this herb can also be useful against arthritis.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Basil Tea Benefits
Basil is quite an interesting herb, with some unique properties...
- Anti-depressant and good for stress
- Improves memory
- Skin infections and an anti-inflammatory
How to Prepare Basil Tea
- In a small tea pan, bring water and 1 teaspoon basil leaves to boil.
- Lower the heat and allow brewing to transpire for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and strain it into cups. Add flavorings as needed.
No known side effects when taken in regular tea doses up to 3 cups a day.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.