Organic Cats Claw Tea
Cats Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) - is a digestive herb/bark that can even help to fight the debilitating Crohns Disease.
People will commonly use Cats Claw to aid with Arthritis, allergies, asthma, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, viral infections, ulcers and more...
The common theme for the above uses is that this bark is a rather powerful anti-inflammatory that also specifically targets the gut and digestive system and has a long history within South America dating back to the times of the Incas.
Last but not least, Cats Claw has been shown to strengthen the immune system and help prevent the degradation of cells.
For further reading, please see our write up on Cats Claw Tea here.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Health Benefits of Cats Claw
A versatile bark used for centuries within South America for...
- Crohns Disease
- Digestive Health
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- We'd recommend adding some lemon juice both for flavour and to help release tannins.
- Steep for 5-7 minutes.
May lower blood pressure, and do not take if you have Leukemia.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.