Organic Corn Silk Tea
Containing Stigmasterol and Sitosterol, these two compounds are known as the two main benefits of drinking Corn Silk Tea and can help to prevent heart disease and lower cholesterol. Certain plant acids contained within can also help with skin and oral conditions, along with regulating glucose levels.
Also good for the kidney area.
The reviews within webmd are particularly interesting, with some raving reviews from people reporting lower blood sugar levels, and the ceasing of UTI infections.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Corn Silk Tea Benefits
An unexpectedly useful byproduct of corn...
- Kidney Health
- Can help with UTI infections
- Blood Sugar Regulation
How To Make Corn Silk Tea
- Add around 1 good pinch to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
- Consume twice daily.
Marked as possibly unsafe during pregnancy.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.