Organic Dandelion Lead Tea
Dandelion Leaf, much like its root counterpart - is good for the liver and may help to suppress fat accumulation within that organ of the body.
Compounds within this herb include Thiamin, Riboflavin, Calcium, Magnesium, Beta-Carotene, Zinc and Iron. Dandelion Leaf also contains more Protein and spinach, more Vitamin A than carrots and more Potassium than bananas.
From organic Indian suppliers
Dandelion Leaf Tea Benefits
This tea is good at...
- Great liver maintenance
- High in a variety of healthy compounds
How to make Dandelion Lead Tea?
- Bring water to heat, but not boil. This will help avoid bitterness.
- Add one teaspoon to boiling water
- Milk is not recommended. Honey or Stevia is optional.
Dandelion tea may in some individuals sensitive to this tea cause an upset stomach.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.