One of the best natural sugar free thirst quenchers around, containing a simple, perfect and tangy blend of Blood Orange, Hibiscus, Apple, Safflower and Rosehip. You'll enjoy this drink iced at the beach, or hot on a cool evening with friends.
A dash of Hibiscus with a helping Orange does a flavourful dance of carefully balanced taste in a cup.
No Added Sugar and Preservative Free.
From organic Australian suppliers
- Only 5 grams is enough to steep overnight in 1 liter of water (10g for double flavour).
- For best results, use boiling hot water first and then leave overnight in the fridge. With just a 40g bag, this will be enough for around 10 litres of iced tea. Easy!
This tea steeps rather fast and will become strong quickly. Bring water to boil and steep for one to two minutes.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.