Legend has it that one day, I was drinking black tea with one hand and munching on peaches with the other. Somehow, a piece of peach fell into the black tea and upon taking a sip I was pleasantly surprised with how amazingly well the two combined. And thus, Peach black tea was born.
Infused with natural peach flavours and premium black tea leaves with a flavour that can't go wrong either hot or chilled!
Note that our fusion range contains a small amount of sugar due to the fruit content.
A part of our new and improved Fusion Blend range using the latest natural infusion techniques, exclusive to Tea Life. You'll notice the difference!
- Only 5 grams is enough to steep overnight in 1 liter of water (10g for double flavour).
- For best results, use 80c water first and then leave overnight in the fridge. With just a 40g bag, this will be enough for around 10 litres of iced tea. Easy!
- This tea steeps rather fast and will become strong quickly.
- Bring water to boil and steep for one to two minutes.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.