For many, Jasmine Tea sits among Black, White, and Green tea as one of the all time classics. This tea is harvested in early spring time and stored until the late summer. A Green Tea base, yet containing another layer of fragrance entirely.
Many of our teas here contain Jasmine as it blends so perfectly well with many other flavours. Throughout Asia this tea is commonly used to greet guests.
- Either a) Bring the water to boil then let it cool for about 5 minutes or b) bring your water to simmering near boil.
- About 1 teaspoon of leaves should be used per cup.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes. Can be reused two times on average.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.