Herbal Ginseng Oolong Tea
This rather healthy and unique Oolong tea (also known as Ren Shen Oolong) with an unusual appearance combines Ginseng and hand rolled Oolong into a new creation that's becoming immensely popular due to its remarkable after-taste and the benefits of Ginseng.
Rolling, baking, and dusting with Ginseng powders are the final steps in the birth of this enticing tea that we'd actually classify as a great morning drink that will give you a bit of a boost throughout the day thanks to the high quality Ginseng contained within.
How to Brew
- Bring water to a boil
- Three to five pieces are all that's needed for a 250ml cup.
- Steeping time of around 3 minutes is great but feel free to experiment!
- This tea can be infused 2-3 times and with one minute longer steeping time for each infusion.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.