Jasmine Flower Tea
With a familiar fragrance, these Jasmine buds offer a delicate taste that are more than suitable for combining with other types of tea. Having been used to scent tea for over 2000 years, and grown at high elevations atop quiet mountains.
Containing several types of anti-oxidants, this tea is not only refreshing but healthy too.
Jasmine Flower Tea Benefits
- Bring water almost to boil, 80c is best.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes within strainer. Buds will rise to the top without strainer and make it difficult to drink!
- Honey is optional, milk not recommended.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.