Oolong Milk Tea
Milk Oolong (金萱, Jin Xuan which means 'Golden Lily') has an easy, flowery, creamy and smooth taste that was developed in the 1980's and is strongly recommended as a starter for people wishing to delve into the world of Oolong for the first time.
Originally grown at high altitudes of over 1000m, these altitudes provide a milkier flavour than other tea types and provide a great contrast to the normally stronger flavours of regular Oolong teas.
Pesticide Free China
How to Make Oolong Milk Tea
- Bring water to a near boil of 85C.
- One teaspoon is recommended per cup.
- Steeping time can be 1 to 3 minutes, but please experiment to find your preference.
- You should be able to gain 2-4 infusions, with steeping times increasing by 1 minute for each infusion.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.