Coconut Black Tea
Imagine you could somehow place black tea inside of an unopened coconut, let it sit and absorb the flavour, get them out again, dry the tea leaves, and then drink it.
That's what our coconut infused with premium black tea tastes like!
What more could you ask for? Sugar free? Yes it is.
Our green version can be found here.
- Only 5 grams is enough to steep overnight in 1 litre of water (10g for double flavour).
- For best results, use 80c water first and then leave overnight in the fridge. With just a 40g bag, this will be enough for around 10 litres of iced tea. Easy!
- This tea steeps rather fast and will become strong quickly.
- Bring water to boil and steep for one to two minutes.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.