Herbal Nettle Tea
Nettle Tea (Urtica diocia) has for a long time been used to treat allergy symptoms, particularly hay-fever.
A known diuretic and anti-inflammatory, Nettle is used to treat a range of conditions including arthritis and can be great for certain kidney issues too.
From organic India suppliers
Health Benefits Of Nettle Tea
Nettle Tea is often used for the following...
- Treatment of allergies by reducing histamine levels within the body
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Put the leaves (one teaspoon) in boiling water until the water turns light green.
Nettles are known primarily for their ability to induce skin irritation following contact. The short-term itching is caused by the release of histamine, serotonin, and choline from the hairs and spines of the leaves and stem and generally goes away spontaneously.
Do you tea have a recipe or blend? We'd love to hear! Submit yours to our contact page to share it with the world.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.