Scullcap Root Tea (Scutellaria lateriflora) is firstly an anxiety tea. With the ability to balance hormones within the body, release endorphines, and balance your mood - we highly recommend this tea to anyone suffering from Anxiety. Phenolic compounds, which this herb contains, have a great positive effect on the bodys hormones. Able to aid the liver, and help give relief to nervous disorders.
From organic Australian suppliers
Scullcap is a great mood tea capable of...
- Relieving anxiety
- Balancing hormones
- Aiding the liver
Since this is the root, we recommend straining a teaspoon for 5-7 minutes in boiling water at least. Other perhaps more effective methods are -
- Simmering in frypan for 5 mins in boiling water
- Steeping overnight in the fridge
Per standard cup size of 250ml, 1 teaspoon can be used.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or with antidepressants or sedatives.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.