Organic Elderflower Tea
ElderFlower (Sambucus nigra) is actually quite a strong herb that we'd advise against drinking in excessive quantities and stick to one cup a day.
However with this strength, comes some interesting benefits that shouldn't be overlooked. This herb has been used as an antiseptic throughout the world, even as a mouth wash - capable of removing harmful bacteria. Capable of alleviating allergies, boosting the immune system, and aiding in respiratory problems.
From organic Australian suppliers
Elderflower Tea Benefits
A strong herb with various benefits...
- Fighting colds and flu
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
How to make Elderflower Tea
- Boil water for tea. Place elder flowers in a tea pot. Pour the hot water over the flowers.
- Cover the teapot and allow the flowers to steep for about 4-5 minutes. Strain the tea and serve hot.
If taken in excessive quantities can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.