Organic Yerba Mate Tea
Sourced Organically from France, our Yerba Mate tea (Ilex paraguariensis) is considered one of the national drinks of Brazil. Hailed by modern medicine as the drink that is for those that want 'a boost like coffee but without the side effects'. Within Europe, this herb is often used for weight loss, thanks to it's diuretic abilities.
Approved within Germany for the treatment of mental and physical fatigue.
Known to boost the metabolic system by 10%, this is quite the wonderous herb that is gaining popularity rapidly throughout the west.
Also, such a good skin cleanser, that this tea is now being used as a base for some skincare products! Contains higher levels of antioxidants than green tea.
Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
Yerba Mate tea is becoming extremely popular due to the following benefits...
- Weight loss
- Metabolic booster
- Coffee replacement
- Skin Cleansing
Brewing & care
- 3 or 4 grams best steeped for 3-4 mins in near boiling water
- Many people will also add honey or lemon to this tea for taste
- Be careful not to have too much if you're just starting off! This tea is also used as a coffee replacement due to its caffeine levels. Read more about this here.
CautionaryIt’s safe to drink up to 1.5 liters of yerba mate a day with no known side effects.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.