Herbal Ginseng Tea
Ginseng has a few different variants, with ours being Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus sentic). This herb is good at maintaining good heath, rather than treating bad health.
Ginseng helps to provide resistance against negative physical, chemical, biological and psychological aspects, but is mostly known for its impact on promoting higher energy levels within the body.
Pesticide free grown in China
Health Benefits of Ginseng
Ginseng has been used for centuries to aid with...
- Increased Energy
- Promote general health and prevent illness
- Measure out approximately 1 teaspoon of ginseng and place this into a strainer. Bring water to boil.
- Pour hot water and allow the tea to steep for three to five minutes.
Milk is not recommended.
- You should be able to reuse this tea up to 2 times per batch.
No more than two cups a day is recommended.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.