Herbal Withania Tea
Withania Tea (Withania somnifer) is also known as "Ashwagandha/Ashwaganda" or "Indian Ginseng". Despite being known as a ginseng, this tea contains no stimulants and is actually known as a stress relief and anti-anxiety herb that can help to give you a good nights rest.
A memory herb that contains acetylcholine - a compound that helps transmit messages between the nerve cells in the brain. The previously mentioned ginseng aspect of Withania tea comes from the ability of this herb to give energy in a calming and non stimulant way with no negative side effects or "crash".
From organic Australian suppliers
Health Benefits of Withania
Withania tea is quite useful when being used for...
- Energy booster with no side effects
- Can be a good study aid that promotes both a good nights rest and...
- Improvements in both mind and memory
Steep 1 heaped teaspoon ( about 3 grams ) for 3-4 minutes in near boiling water.
Not to be taken during pregnancy.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.