Cichorium intybus, or Chicory tea - is known as a blood purifier due to being rich in vitamins A, C, B, K and P. This is the roasted root variety, and has gained much popularity recently as a coffee substitute/replacement.
This roasted tea can also be used as a safe and mild laxative for children - just add some honey to make it go down easier! The fourth and final use of this tea is the reduction of PMS symptoms. For further reading on Chicory Root, please see our article here.
From organic Australian suppliers.
The main benefits of this tea are...
- PMS reduction
- Blood purifier
- Mild laxative
- Use one teaspoon of Chicory.
- Add to strainer and steep for thirty seconds to one minute.
- Can be reused again if the steeping time is short. Infuses very easily. Milk is optional but not commonly used.
Marked as unsafe during pregnancy.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.