Senna Leaf Tea
Senna Tea (Senna Alexandrina) is mostly known as a laxative tea. What this herb does is interact with the digestive tracts bacteria, which results in intestinal tract contractions. If used for this purpose, we recommend steeping for at least 10 minutes and taking prior to bed time as the effects can take up to 12 hours to kick in!
From organic Australian suppliers
Senna Tea Benefits
Senna is mainly used as a
- Bring water to boil or near boil.
- About 1 teaspoon is needed, steep for 3 minutes.
- We recommend not continuing the use of this tea for longer than 1 week at a time.
Best not to take this herb longer for one week, as your bowels may forget how to move on their own!
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.