Chaste Tree Berry Tea
Also known as Chaste Berry, this herb has some rather unusual and interesting properties!
During roman times, this herb was spread across the bed-sheets by husbands due to go abroad. The purpose of this? Suppression of sexual desire. During the middle ages, this herb was also called "Monks Pepper", with even the name we have this listed here as "Chaste Tea" hints at it's purpose.
Used throughout the ages primarily as a female cycle regulating herb, Chaste tea does have one positive benefit if you have counted all of the above as negatives - studies have shown that this herb can provide relief of PMS, hot flashes and mood changes by 60%. Read more on this herb in our article here.
From organic Australian suppliers.
- PMS relief
- Measure 1 teaspoon of fresh or dried Chaste Tea in a cup and set aside.
- Boil 8 oz. of purified water, fill the cup containing the Chaste Tea with the boiled water.
- Allow it to steep in the hot water for 10 minutes.
Chaste Tea is considered safe when taken in normal doses.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.