Organic Fennel Tea
Fennel Tea (Foeniculum vulgare) is a useful breast enlargement herb as it stimulates the production of prolactin which in turn promotes breast tissue growth, with some patience over time of course. Fennel has a dizzying array of other benefits. Just a few of these added benefits are increased libido, aids digestion, anxiety reduction, a mild diuretic, and can aid with respiratory problems.
From organic Australian suppliers
Fennel Tea Benefits
Well known for a number of properties but the three main ones are...
- Helps digestion
- Increased libido
- Stomach cramps
How To Make Fennel Tea
- Crush approx 1-2 teaspoons per cup of water and then place in teapot or strainer
- Bring water to a boil and pour into tea pot
- Steep for around 10 minutes
If taken in high volume e.g 6 cups a day may cause allergic reactions, although rare.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.