Organic Damiana Tea
Damiana Tea (Turnera diffusa) is known as a libido enhancing herb for both males and females and has been used as such for centuries by Mayan and Mexican cultures. Damiana is also used to help anxiety and stress - which can further enhance their effect if the libido problems are stemming from this cause.
A great tea for balancing the hormones and emotions. For more information on how this tea works, please see our article here.
Sourced Organically from France
Health Benefits Of Damiana Tea
Damiana Tea has many health benefits which have been shown to help with anxiety and stress and also resolve some libido issues. Like many plants Damiana has been used for centuries in folk medicine and widely promoted as a sexual stimulant.
- Anxiety and stress
- Libido issues
Brewing & care
- Measure 1 teaspoon of dried Damiana leaves, and place them into strainer
- Bring water to boil
- Allow the Damiana tea to steep for 3-4 minutes
Significant adverse effects have not been reported. However, should not be used in conjunction with medication in regards to blood glucose levels, or for individuals with diabetes.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.