What others say about this tea...
Step into a world of ancestral wellness with Damiana Tea (Turnera diffusa), a cherished infusion derived from the leaves of the damiana shrub, a plant revered by indigenous cultures for centuries. This herbal brew is not merely a beverage but a gateway to exploring ancient traditions, a sip of holistic balance, and a taste of the vibrant landscapes where damiana thrives.
Damiana is also used to help anxiety and stress - which can further enhance their effect if the libido problems are stemming from this cause.
A great tea for balancing the hormones and emotions. For more information on how this tea works, please see our article here.
Rich Heritage and Flavor Profile
Damiana Tea unveils a world where history and flavor converge. With its origins traced to the indigenous peoples of Central and South America, it presents a smooth, sweet, and slightly bitter flavor, accompanied by a fragrance that is a gentle symphony of earthy and floral notes.
Each cup of Damiana Tea is an odyssey through varied taste landscapes. The initial sweet and earthy tones gently transition into a subtle bitterness, leaving a refreshing aftertaste that is a whisper of the wild terrains from which damiana hails.
Crafting the Ancient Brew
To savor the essence of Damiana Tea:
- Boil fresh water to 90-95°C.
- Add one tablespoon of damiana leaves to your teapot or infuser.
- Pour the hot water over the leaves and steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the leaves, and revel in the herbal richness. Optionally, sweeten with honey or a dash of lemon for added zest.
Significant adverse effects have not been reported. However, should not be used in conjunction with medication in regards to blood glucose levels, or for individuals with diabetes.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.