Ben Shan Oolong Tea
Light and crisp, our Benshan Oolong (translates to Source Mountain 本山) is a famous easy to drink tea that grows within our farms in the Fujian province.
Transforming your water into a pale golden delight that contains a floral zesty taste with buttery tones, this delicate oolong is definitely one to try if you're in the mood for something different.
This Oolong is also the perfect after dinner drink for friends and family due to its welcoming and universally liked flavour.
- Bring water to a near boil of 85C.
- One teaspoon is recommended per cup.
- Steeping time can be 1 to 3 minutes, but please experiment to find your preference.
- You should be able to gain 2-4 infusions, with steeping times increasing by 1 minute for each infusion.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.